Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Online shopping haul


Just sharing a recent online shopping haul. Mostly scores but some not so sure.
 Firstly two jackets from autograph. These are a great find for $29 each. This black and white floral is a light satiny feel and will be great for spring.
I love this floral cotton blazer. Smart business like but fun. I think it will go with a lot of things.
Then there is the Asos sale. It's still going but here are my finds. 
Firstly the body on dress. I know I'm not smiling but I love this dress even if it is very figure hugging. I'm going to brave it and wear to work.
Then of course there are two peplum tops. They are cut longer in the waist than previous Asos tops I have bought. 
Without belt or with belt?
And then this one is a little out there. My dd thinks it is a little too Alice in wonderland and I am not sure whether to keep it
Without belt or with belt?
The next dress is a lovely light cotton knot. It feels wonderful on and is much longer on short me then on the website. I will be keeping this for hot summer days.
Lastly there are these pants. I should have known better. I know from years of sewing that a more fitted pant looks better on me. I wanted to try the printed pant trend but this may not be my answer. Also they do not feel as cool on as I expected. I think I bough two sizes too big as well. What do you think?




9 comments:

  1. That bodycon is hot! Love it :)
    Elle www.theellecurve.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elle. I am going to wear it to work very soon.

      Delete
  2. I'm not expert but I love it all, it looks fantastic on you! I like the tops with and without the belts :) I think the pants look great too, but you could definitely get away with going down a size at least. I've had my eye on that blue dress on asos for a while so it's good to know it's a bit longer than what it looks like on the site, sometimes it's so difficult to tell! Where is your belt from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. The pants are made of a polyester knit and I dont think they will feel breezy so I am going to return them. The belt was recently purchased from Autograph

      Delete
  3. Loving the jackets and the dresses. Peplum tops look better with a belt but I think you could size down in those. Thanks for sharing... I feel an ASOS order in my future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire. The good thing about Asos is returns are really easy. I am going to try taking the tops in and up because they have sold out of the lace one

      Delete
  4. I love the jackets, dress, and peplums (both ways but belt is super classy)... and I actually really really like the pants on you - but they are too big I'm afraid :) Brave bold choices, good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel. Playing with Aussie curves is making me braver

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete