Sunday, October 20, 2013

Aussie curves pink (and stripes)


I was a bit distracted last week. What with deciding to put my house on the market and needing to do a serious declutter and clean and so stripes week completely passed me by. But more about that later.
This week on Aussie curves is pink week. 
Last year for pink week I had a dess in mind but I couldn't find it. Turns out I had packed away some summer dresses and it was hiding. But now that we are truly in the hot weather my summer clothes are out and my pink dress has been found.
This is mt lovely Michael Kors dress from macys. I probably bought it almost exactly 12 months ago at the Columbus Day sales. So this little number was already reduced to half price from $150 and then that weekend sale stock was 75% off it's marked price. You read right. So this little number came down to $18.75! Gotta love a bargain.
It's great for work and easy to wash and wear . I get compliments every time I wear it. And I have a little smile at my designer bargain.

But wait, there's more. 
This season I bought the beautiful bright pink jacket from city chic. It has definitely been a good investment. On regular rotation for work , it give a professional look without being drab. In homage to missing last weeks post on stripes, I have paired it with my favour item harlow scuba skirt and a striped top from city chic. 
My glitter toe cap shoes get another outing with this. And the belt makes a huge difference
I love pink and stripes. What a combination.

Check out the rest of the Aussie curves women. They have some treat styling going on.

<!-- start LinkyTools script -->

<scriptsrc="http://www.linkytools.com/thumbnail_linky_include.aspx?id=214432" type="text/javascript"></script>

<!-- end LinkyTools script -->

 


2 comments:

  1. Love that dress Martina ( I love the designer bargains to be found in the US too) and as you know I love that pink jacket, you inspired me to get it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martina, I love these outfirts - esp the pink jacket matched with the strips. Gorgeous! My name is Louisa and I run a blogger outreach business and have a personal blog (www.louisaclaire.com). I was hoping to chat with you about a fashion client we are working with - would you be happy to drop me a line at louisa@brandmeetsblog.com ? Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete