Sunday, September 16, 2012

Aussie Curves, Tribal



Last week's theme was Sparkle. I would have thought I could do that but I had nothing so took a week out.
But this week's theme at Aussie Curves is Tribal. And I'm excited.
A few weeks ago I was asked to walk for my local TS14 plus store's Spring catalogue launch. I didnt wear this piece but loved it. It is actually designed to be worn as an overdress with a swimming costume for the beach. I guess that's what I love about TS. You can restyle and combine different elements from different seasons to get your own look. So, team mesh beach dress with last year's basic body dress and this is what you get.
I love this print. It reminds me of a Zebra. But not too animal print because that not really my thing. The sides can be ruched up to make it shorter or a top. And my red necklace? Thanks TS. It goes with nearly everything in my wardrobe, is not too heavy and I love it.
Cant decide whether to ear it with a belt or without?

















Noe I'm not usually the most playful of people and this kind of post is way out of my comfort zone but here are a couple of fun shots.
Well its tribal. Lets be silly.
This is a blog hop. Have fun seeing what the other stylish curvy girls are up to. But before you go leave a comment. This is new for me and I am being brave.

12 comments:

  1. love that top, its gorgeous. You look like you are having a lot of fun in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    It goes to show that you don;t always have to be confined by the original 'purpose' of a piece. Thinking about a swim cover up as a top instead makes it more wearable and versatile! I love the look. O am a big fan of a pop of red too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to wear pieces in a way they aren't originally designed to be worn! I really like it with the belt! And good on you for stepping out of your comfort zone! I have been trying to do the same with aussie curves too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love that necklace. I prefer the outfit without the belt I think. Love the last two photos- you look like you're having fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that print and necklace together! great last photo... i did one similar but didn't have the guts to put it on my blog. good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of it belted, and that necklace is really gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great!! You can totally wear it with or without a belt. Love the pop of red too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha. LOVE IT! Especially the last photo. This outfit looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look great and I love that you vamped up the last couple of photos. Good on you for being brave. I think I like the look beltless just a tiny bit better but you look great in both versions xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tunics and leggings. A staple in my wardrobe. Looks fab and love the fun pics you've put up.
    Luv Jac @ Common Chaos Chronicle xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your top. I'm a TS addict, they're so versatile. Thank YOU for your comments, so envious of you going to NYC ... did you see the list of NYC links down on the right hand side of my blog? Might be some places there for you to check out. Large size fashion is everywhere over there plus so reasonably priced too ;) Any questions please give me a yell ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherie. I will snoop around your blog today while I am at work. Getting very excited. M

      Delete