Sunday, February 3, 2013

Aussie Curves Purple


Once again I am going right up to the deadline for a theme post. This week's Aussie Curves theme is Purple. Now I love purple but I find it hard to wear. There are so many different shades, some pinker than others and it is hard to match them or to layer. The purple I like is the very royal almost blue purple so imagine my joy when I recently walked into Autograph and found this little beauty.
I've styled it with a belt here to dress it down a little. This way I think it will be great for work.
But take the belt away and use a black background because the daughter says the yellow background washes me out and we get this

I dont even mind showing my arms in this dress. And I have to say I am still loving these Evans glitter toe cap shoes.
This outfit makes me smile.


Excuse the funny look but I am trying to show you I played with some purple eye shadow. Sephora in New York had a coffret with 100 shadow and blush colours. I bought one each for my girls. At $50 a pop I thought it made a good gift. So I borrowed one to play for myself. I am usually just a natural brown shadow girl so it was nice to be playful today.
As usual, this is a blog hop. And lots of the Aussie Curves girls have put together some great outfits. Check them out

2 comments: